Discussion: Dear Pussy, Love JamesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

dearpussy
Dear Pussy, Love James
Oct 27 2007, 4:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2007, 4:37 AM EDT
There's a great new blog out that I just came upon. Great fun! It takes James Bond and Pussy Galore beyond Goldfinger and supposes that they continue a correspondence while she is in Sing Sing. Not sure where it will go, as the author or authors seem to be developing the story as they go along, but it is SO more interesting than Daniel Craig, who hadn't even read a Fleming novel before he got the commission to write the new on. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
biggaybondfan
biggaybondfan
1. RE: Dear Pussy, Love James
Oct 27 2007, 1:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2007, 1:05 PM EDT
Sounds positively saucy! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Dear Pussy, Love James
Oct 29 2007, 3:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2007, 3:33 PM EDT
"There's a great new blog out that I just came upon. Great fun! It takes James Bond and Pussy Galore beyond Goldfinger and supposes that they continue a correspondence while she is in Sing Sing. Not sure where it will go, as the author or authors seem to be developing the story as they go along, but it is SO more interesting than Daniel Craig, who hadn't even read a Fleming novel before he got the commission to write the new on."
What the?

Since when has Daniel Craig ever gotten a commission to write a "new" Bond novel?

Simple answer: Never

Thanks for promoting your blog.

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

dearpussy
3. RE: Dear Pussy, Love James
Nov 1 2007, 10:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2007, 10:11 AM EDT
Quite right! I got the name wrong. SORRY! I was not thinking. I had just heard an interview with the author on the BBC and then saw DC's name here and concluded that was the name. Stupid. Sebastian Faulks is the author. Very funny chap, despite not being a Fleming fan earlier. Do you find this valuable?    

dearpussy
4. RE: Dear Pussy, Love James
Nov 1 2007, 10:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2007, 10:12 AM EDT
Tis. Pussy was the best of the Bond girls, simply because she swung both ways;) Do you find this valuable?    
Farore
Farore
5. RE: Dear Pussy, Love James
Nov 10 2007, 5:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2007, 5:34 PM EST
Seriously- wtf are talking about? If he's never been commissioned to write a novel- y bring it up? Do you find this valuable?    

DominoDerval
6. RE: Dear Pussy, Love James
Nov 26 2007, 7:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2007, 7:33 AM EST
"There's a great new blog out that I just came upon. Great fun! It takes James Bond and Pussy Galore beyond Goldfinger and supposes that they continue a correspondence while she is in Sing Sing. Not sure where it will go, as the author or authors seem to be developing the story as they go along, but it is SO more interesting than Daniel Craig, who hadn't even read a Fleming novel before he got the commission to write the new on."
where do you find it?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)