Discussion: Worst Bond Movie?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 717  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
00seven
00seven
60. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Oct 27 2008, 5:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2008, 5:57 AM EDT
I think all three of us have made valid points and each can say theyre right, equally. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
61. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Nov 13 2008, 11:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2008, 11:13 AM EST
The worst is A View To A Kill. By far. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
62. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Nov 25 2008, 6:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2008, 6:17 PM EST
I would have to say OHMSS is the worst, lanzbey (or however his name is spelt) was the worst bond ever but the new bond, Creig is pertty close, it may not just be creig but the direction their going with Bond... its not Bond without gadets,Q, monney penney, actually driving his nice car for more than 10 sec before totaling it 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
mkfreeberg
mkfreeberg
63. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Nov 25 2008, 7:50 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2008, 7:50 PM EST
Could I make a suggestion?

Something along the lines of a "rule," but nothing quite so draconian as that. Something softer. Let's call it an "understanding."

I don't mean that as a knock against anyone. It's just when you opine about this-actor or that-movie being a big ol' stinkload, even if the points you make are wonderful, even if I already agree with every word you say...still...it's like, "some guy somewhere doesn't like that movie." So?

I'm proposing this for the benefit of the anonymous folks, not so much to tether 'em down. You know, when you jot something down on the innerwebs, you want people to be interested in what you say, right?
Do you find this valuable?    
Gettler
Gettler
64. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Nov 26 2008, 2:40 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2008, 2:40 AM EST
Quantum of Solace. Wholly unwatchable for me the first time....so that's that. There are some total corn-fests out there, I know, but they at least had action I could follow, as groanworthy as it was. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
65. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Apr 5 2009, 6:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 6:10 AM EDT
I agree with Bleauchamp. The World Is Not Enough has fantastic ingredients (great actors in supporting roles except for Denise Richards!) but the recipe and results are seriously bad: a story that does not really stick well and no fun plot or twist (Elektra being on Renard side was so obvious). It is the only Bond movie I ever fell asleep on... Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
66. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Apr 6 2009, 9:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2009, 9:09 AM EDT
i happen to think this was a good bondfilm. acually oneofmy favs. please reply and tell me why you think its so bad. my email is: toxinproductions@yahoo.com Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
67. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Apr 10 2009, 9:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2009, 9:32 PM EDT
Hands down, the worst Bond film is Quantum of Solace. Filmed too fast, making a confusing impression, lacking in plot and characters remaining unclear. And that is not all: where are all the fun elements of a real Bond? Where is Moneypenny, Q, gadgets, one-liners... And using the trademark Bond theme just at the end of the film... phew. It seems to me that the Bond makers of the present don't want to build on the strong heritage of the past but on the contrary detach themselves from it altogether. I have to say that it was very unfortunate that this film was ever made. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

GoldKiLLer007
68. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Apr 11 2009, 7:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2009, 7:47 AM EDT
"Hands down, the worst Bond film is Quantum of Solace. Filmed too fast, making a confusing impression, lacking in plot and characters remaining unclear. And that is not all: where are all the fun elements of a real Bond? Where is Moneypenny, Q, gadgets, one-liners... And using the trademark Bond theme just at the end of the film... phew. It seems to me that the Bond makers of the present don't want to build on the strong heritage of the past but on the contrary detach themselves from it altogether. I have to say that it was very unfortunate that this film was ever made. "
Well, Quantum of Solace was not the best movie in the franchise, but it was certainly not the worst.

AgentJamesBond007Fan
69. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Apr 15 2009, 5:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 15 2009, 5:14 PM EDT
Diamond are Forever is not the worst Bond film nor the best but it is pretty good, in my opinion the worst bond films are

5. The Man With The Golden Gun
4. The World Is Not Enough
3. Die Another Day
2. Moonraker
1. A View To A Kill
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

GoldKiLLer007
70. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Apr 17 2009, 6:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2009, 6:34 AM EDT
"Diamond are Forever is not the worst Bond film nor the best but it is pretty good, in my opinion the worst bond films are

5. The Man With The Golden Gun
4. The World Is Not Enough
3. Die Another Day
2. Moonraker
1. A View To A Kill"
What was wrong with The Man with the Golden Gun? I think it is an excellent movie – it is one of the best movies where Roger Moore has the role as 007.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
jamesbond2
jamesbond2
71. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
May 1 2009, 5:06 PM EDT | Post edited: May 1 2009, 5:06 PM EDT
"IMO, this is probably my least favorite Bond film. (Yes, I have seen "Moonraker", "The Man With The Golden Gun", "Never Say Never Again", "A View To A Kill", and "Die Another Day.") Sean looked old (Although much much older in NSNA) and of course there was the worst Blofeld in the franchise. This movie would probably be one of the best if George Lazenby did it and if it would be a direct sequel to OHMSS (Telly Savalas as Blofeld, Irma Bunt, Bond wants to get revenge for Tracy, etc.)."
diamonds are forever and the man with the golden gun are awesome
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
72. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
May 1 2009, 8:41 PM EDT | Post edited: May 1 2009, 8:41 PM EDT
"diamonds are forever and the man with the golden gun are awesome"
smoke another one
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
73. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
May 24 2009, 5:33 AM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2009, 5:33 AM EDT
your spot on moore to old and looked like a father than a sexy agent that gets into bed with the girls
diamonds are forever was a good bond film that was done as a fun film it worked.
two gays and two babes beating up bond .
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
TigerAtaru
TigerAtaru
74. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
May 24 2009, 10:46 AM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2009, 10:47 AM EDT
The film probably is the worst, maybe DAD is even worse but that sort of has a bit more recent impact on me. This one is just the ultimate comedy of errors with everything thrown off: Connery returning but grumpy he has to, a bad Blofeld (who should just stick to narrating about transvestites instead of being one), a horrible main Bond girl, villains that don't seem funny or menacing but more just annoying, action for the most part that's some of the stupidest of the classic era, a ridiculous climax, literally no connection to OHMSS...did I leave anything out? I only like two things in this movie: Plenty O'Toole and the Vegas car chase...the rest can just sink off the Pacific.

BTW: TMWTGG is a fun, escapist Bond film done right and does not deserve to be spoken in the same breath of DAF.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
75. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
May 24 2009, 4:57 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2009, 4:57 PM EDT
Diamonds are forever will forever be the worst bond film. There is nothing to like about it except maybe Plenty O' Toole. The tragedy is that it could have been brilliant following OHMSS with a revenge for Tracy. Such a wasted opportunity! 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
76. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Oct 6 2009, 3:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:01 AM EDT
A View To A Kill, one of the worst? You've got to be joking. That's in my top ten. There's nothing wrong with it, though Roger Moore was indeed, too old.

The worst is either On Her Majesty's Secret Service or Die Another Day. I couldn't stand either, though TMWTGG and DAF come close to being the worst.
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
77. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Oct 6 2009, 5:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 5:25 PM EDT
"Diamonds are forever will forever be the worst bond film. There is nothing to like about it. "
The song is nice.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
78. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Oct 6 2009, 5:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 5:26 PM EDT
"I agree too, Diamonds Are Forever has got it all, exept a good leading lady."
A good leading lady is the only thing it had.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
79. RE: Worst Bond Movie?
Oct 6 2009, 5:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 5:27 PM EDT
"

I don't think that Diamonds are Forever is the worst, but it's certainly not the best.
That honour goes to Die Another Day."
Die Another Day is most certainly NOT the best!
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last