Discussion: Its Dr. Evil............sort ofReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Posted Anonymously
Its Dr. Evil............sort of
Jan 22 2011, 2:55 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2011, 2:55 PM EST
FRWL and Thunderball's Blofeld was excellent; the buildup to his face was nervewracking
YOLT had the best Blofeld (My only complaint was his voice)
OHMSS was great but not as good as Plesance, I mean he doesn't notice Bond even though they've met
DAF he just annoyed the f*** out of me, his death was a mystery, and dressed up like a woman
FYEO if that was him he should have been the main villian, but he was pretty damn good
NSNA waste of time. Max Von Sydow was great, but Bond and Blofeld don't even come face to face. Whats the point.
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
1. RE: Its Dr. Evil............sort of
Jan 22 2011, 3:36 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2011, 3:36 PM EST
"FRWL and Thunderball's Blofeld was excellent; the buildup to his face was nervewracking
YOLT had the best Blofeld (My only complaint was his voice)
OHMSS was great but not as good as Plesance, I mean he doesn't notice Bond even though they've met
DAF he just annoyed the f*** out of me, his death was a mystery, and dressed up like a woman
FYEO if that was him he should have been the main villian, but he was pretty damn good
NSNA waste of time. Max Von Sydow was great, but Bond and Blofeld don't even come face to face. Whats the point."
Well I think the Blofeld from OHMSS did notice it was Bond but was playing along.

I agree that DAF blofeld was uncalled for. Funny but thats not how I wanted SPECTRE's leader.

They couldn't use Blofeld in FYEO. He was only there so he could be killed off once and for all.

I also agree NSNA was a waste of time. As a true Bond fan I think it was a disgrace to the Bond name. Thank god it wasn't a real Bond movie.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Its Dr. Evil............sort of
Feb 23 2013, 5:42 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 23 2013, 5:42 PM EST
He didn't notice; It's a continuity error. OHMSS is supposed to come before YOLT. But they filmed them out of order because of weather issues in Switzerland related to the skiing. You can say that he noticed to resolve the movie continuity error, but honestly, I hate the YOLT Blofeld so much that I just pretend that that 'Dr. Evil' Blofeld character is someone else other than Blofeld altogether. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)