Discussion: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
007ownsSPECTRE
007ownsSPECTRE
Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Jan 18 2010, 11:25 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2010, 11:25 AM EST
Ok, I know the bald, crazy man at the start of For Your Eyes Only is a splitting image of Blofeld but his identity has never been determined, so are we sure it really is Blofeld? As for Blofeld is a cat who is his owner then? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Blofeld Blofeld's cat SPECTRE
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
1. RE: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Jan 18 2010, 11:37 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2010, 11:37 AM EST
Yes it was defiantly him, it was Bonds revenge for Tracey. They made this clear by bond went to her grave.

Im glad too, after bond never got revenge for her death 11 years earlier someone had to do it...and that someone was ROGER MOORE! >=D
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Jan 19 2010, 7:29 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2010, 7:29 AM EST
"Yes it was defiantly him, it was Bonds revenge for Tracey. They made this clear by bond went to her grave.

Im glad too, after bond never got revenge for her death 11 years earlier someone had to do it...and that someone was ROGER MOORE! >=D"
ok then
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
3. RE: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Jan 19 2010, 3:51 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2010, 3:51 PM EST
"ok then"
yeas ^__^
moore4ever
moore4ever
4. RE: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Jan 25 2010, 4:08 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 25 2010, 4:08 PM EST
"

Im glad too, after bond never got revenge for her death 11 years earlier someone had to do it...and that someone was ROGER MOORE! >=D"
Yeah Roger
beatlehead
beatlehead
5. RE: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Jan 26 2010, 9:15 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 26 2010, 9:15 AM EST
"

He had "All the Time in the World" to get his revenge.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
DaltonCraigRules
DaltonCraigRules
6. RE: Are we really sure it is Blofeld in FYEO?
Aug 13 2010, 6:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 18 2010, 11:29 AM EDT
"Ok, I know the bald, crazy man at the start of For Your Eyes Only is a splitting image of Blofeld but his identity has never been determined, so are we sure it really is Blofeld? As for Blofeld is a cat who is his owner then?"
Blofeld survived the oil rig explosion for sure, but heavily injured and paralyzed I guess, and this bald guy is confined to a wheelchair. He says himself "I've looked forward to this moment, Mr. Bond. I intend to enjoy it to the full". Plus, he's got a persian cat. He is Blofeld, no doubt about it.
He isn't named because of Kevin McClory, who sued Broccoli and won the right to use the Thundeball novel, the SPECTRE and Blofeld exclusively.
The FYEO pre-title scene is a sort of joke thrown to him, it was like Broccoli saying to McClory "We don't need Blofeld nor the SPECTRE anymore to be successful, you're just a failure who can only capitalize on your damn Thunderball rights and nothing else." Finally, McClory was unable to do anything more than a remake of Thunderball.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)