Discussion: Cary GrantReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Posted Anonymously
Cary Grant
Apr 14 2009, 2:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2009, 2:01 PM EDT
Connery would have mopped up the room with Cary Grant. Grant had that inevitable streak of vulnerability that may have won him points with aggressive women and "everyman", but mano a mano, Connery would have taken him out without a split second's hesitation. Cool, cold, calculating, and wit dryer than a vodka martini. Case closed. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Cary Grant
Dec 2 2009, 8:21 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2009, 8:21 AM EST
I don't know about that.While Connery is my all time fave for 007,Grant would have been a fine one for the part(even if it was only a one off).
Go see Suspicion,Notorious,To Catch a Thief,North by Northwest and Charade...all by Hitchcock...you'll see some good spying and a few Bond type moments/fights. He also had the suave-ness and style of Flemings Bond while projecting a sinister quality. He also knew how to treat a lady! Thumbs up in my book.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Cary Grant
Sep 13 2011, 12:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
Connery is undoughtably the best James Bond ever. But when i see Grant i can imagine him clearly as Bond. More than any other Bond after Connery. I believe that Connery and Grant look nery much alike in style. When Grant turned down the role they found a younger edition of him in the face of Connery. If you see their style in the movies you will understand what i am saying Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)