Discussion: Buy This Game -- You'll Be SorryReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 21  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

Posted Anonymously
Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 21 2009, 4:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2009, 4:47 PM EDT
First off, the camera, I must start with the camera. It is the most horrific camera in the history of any video game that I have ever played in my life (and there have been a lot). Though I adored Tomb Raider: Anniversary, along with Tomb Radier: Underworld, I found that they had horrible cameras and I thought it was the absolute worst...until this game! You can't even see halfway down the street because it will not let you see -- it sees only what it wants you to see, and by the time it actually lets you see something...BAM, YOU'RE DEAD.

Second, practically each time you need to shoot guys (which brings me to my third point, in a moment), the gun has to reload. If that isn't bad enough, it takes so much time to reload and all of the enemies are attacking you, and most of the time, killing you before you can ever get the stupid gun reloaded.

Third, all you freaking do is shoot people! James Bond does more than shoot people (and more than go to bed with beautiful women), and in this game, that's all you ever do. Not to mention, you're only one person and you have literally 10-15 men shooting at you at one time -- it isn't fair and it's an utter disaster. Just a poor excuse for a Bond game, or even a video game alone.

Do not buy this game, it is the most horrific one I have ever seen in my entire life. You will want to take the game, place it onto the street, take your car and run over it at least ten times (like I just did, five minutes ago!).
4  out of 28 found this valuable. Do you?    
QuartermasterQ
QuartermasterQ
1. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 22 2009, 10:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2009, 10:46 AM EDT
"First off, the camera, I must start with the camera. It is the most horrific camera in the history of any video game that I have ever played in my life (and there have been a lot). Though I adored Tomb Raider: Anniversary, along with Tomb Radier: Underworld, I found that they had horrible cameras and I thought it was the absolute worst...until this game! You can't even see halfway down the street because it will not let you see -- it sees only what it wants you to see, and by the time it actually lets you see something...BAM, YOU'RE DEAD.

Second, practically each time you need to shoot guys (which brings me to my third point, in a moment), the gun has to reload. If that isn't bad enough, it takes so much time to reload and all of the enemies are attacking you, and most of the time, killing you before you can ever get the stupid gun reloaded.

Third, all you freaking do is shoot people! James Bond does more than shoot people (and more than go to bed with beautiful women), and in this game, that's all you ever do. Not to mention, you're only one person and you have literally 10-15 men shooting at you at one time -- it isn't fair and it's an utter disaster. Just a poor excuse for a Bond game, or even a video game alone.

Do not buy this game, it is the most horrific one I have ever seen in my entire life. You will want to take the game, place it onto the street, take your car and run over it at least ten times (like I just did, five minutes ago!)."
Actually I found this game to be very enjoyable. You say that you need to reload your gun during a gun fight. Well, In your world there may be guns that have unlimited ammo, but everywhere else you will run out. Its all about conserving and using as little as possible and also being a good shot so you dont have to waste any. And if you run out completely, there's dead guys everywhere to get more. Its not unfair, it just sounds like you were bad at it.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

loganrules99
2. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 22 2009, 11:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2009, 11:51 AM EDT
"Its not unfair, it just sounds like you were bad at it."
ha ha you're right Q.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

loganrules99
3. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 22 2009, 11:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2009, 11:52 AM EDT
"First off, the camera, I must start with the camera. It is the most horrific camera in the history of any video game that I have ever played in my life (and there have been a lot). Though I adored Tomb Raider: Anniversary, along with Tomb Radier: Underworld, I found that they had horrible cameras and I thought it was the absolute worst...until this game! You can't even see halfway down the street because it will not let you see -- it sees only what it wants you to see, and by the time it actually lets you see something...BAM, YOU'RE DEAD.

Do not buy this game, it is the most horrific one I have ever seen in my entire life. You will want to take the game, place it onto the street, take your car and run over it at least ten times (like I just did, five minutes ago!)."
are you kidding? all he does is kill people in qos anyway.

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 23 2009, 5:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 5:59 AM EDT
"Actually I found this game to be very enjoyable. You say that you need to reload your gun during a gun fight. Well, In your world there may be guns that have unlimited ammo, but everywhere else you will run out. Its all about conserving and using as little as possible and also being a good shot so you dont have to waste any. And if you run out completely, there's dead guys everywhere to get more. Its not unfair, it just sounds like you were bad at it."
I'm glad you found it enjoyable, but I did not. I understand in the real world you have to reload, but HELLO, it's a game and in other games that I have played, you do have unlimited ammo. And you would need it to kill all these people. I am not bad at the game, I'll have you know that I have beaten it three times already, so check your facts before you start talking. I just think it's ridiculous.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 23 2009, 6:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 6:00 AM EDT
"ha ha you're right Q. "
If I've beaten it three times, then I'm bad at it...how?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 23 2009, 6:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 6:01 AM EDT
"are you kidding? all he does is kill people in qos anyway."
There's more to the movie. And I just think that the game is stupid. Don't you ever think games are stupid after you buy them?
QuartermasterQ
QuartermasterQ
7. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 23 2009, 2:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 2:40 PM EDT
"I'm glad you found it enjoyable, but I did not. I understand in the real world you have to reload, but HELLO, it's a game and in other games that I have played, you do have unlimited ammo. And you would need it to kill all these people. I am not bad at the game, I'll have you know that I have beaten it three times already, so check your facts before you start talking. I just think it's ridiculous."
Only joking here Anon, just having fun. For the record, I've beat it four times lol. It could have used a little bit more than simply gun fights than they did, but they included some fun stuff like taking down the choppers. One thing I wished they had done was to let me drive that amazing Aston. If only...
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
8. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 23 2009, 3:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 3:20 PM EDT
"Only joking here Anon, just having fun. For the record, I've beat it four times lol. It could have used a little bit more than simply gun fights than they did, but they included some fun stuff like taking down the choppers. One thing I wished they had done was to let me drive that amazing Aston. If only..."
Understand, haha. Yes, it would have been fun to drive that car. It was awesome.

loganrules99
9. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 27 2009, 1:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 27 2009, 1:49 PM EDT
"If I've beaten it three times, then I'm bad at it...how?"
If you've bothered to play it three times, then you hate it...why?

loganrules99
10. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 27 2009, 1:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 27 2009, 1:50 PM EDT
"There's more to the movie. And I just think that the game is stupid. Don't you ever think games are stupid after you buy them?"
im kidding, but you gotta say, he does kill people a $^&#@ lot of times, anon.

Posted Anonymously
11. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Apr 2 2009, 11:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2009, 11:22 AM EDT
It made me so mad I had to beat it three times, haha. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
12. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Apr 2 2009, 11:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2009, 11:22 AM EDT
That's true, my friend, haha. =) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

loganrules99
13. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Apr 2 2009, 3:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2009, 3:27 PM EDT
"It made me so mad I had to beat it three times, haha."
lol
rob-ps2
rob-ps2
14. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
May 23 2009, 11:37 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2009, 11:37 AM EDT
Are you Mad?
The PlayStation 3 version is AWESOME!
I've played Siena at least 1,000,000 times, it so good I come back for more!

Posted Anonymously
15. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Jan 19 2010, 12:32 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2010, 12:32 PM EST
"I'm glad you found it enjoyable, but I did not. I understand in the real world you have to reload, but HELLO, it's a game and in other games that I have played, you do have unlimited ammo. And you would need it to kill all these people. I am not bad at the game, I'll have you know that I have beaten it three times already, so check your facts before you start talking. I just think it's ridiculous."
DUMB ASS they are trying to be realistic like your average Call of duty
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
S.P.E.C.T.R.E
16. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Jan 19 2010, 3:22 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2010, 3:22 PM EST
i found this game to be quite nice! Much like any other bond game, i dont know what else yur suppose to do in this game but kill people and complete missions.

I didnt like the wii version as much because the controls werent as good
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
kensredemption
kensredemption
17. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 16 2010, 11:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2010, 11:20 AM EDT
You're not very resourceful, are you? Sheesh, I mastered killing enemies with one shot my first playthrough, and aside from all that: There were a bunch of explosive traps laying in wait for the henchmen and it was easy to time my shots so that I could kill all of them with one explosion. Afterwards, I'd just dash for the ammo and find more cover.

I understand that you feel that it's just a game and you should have unlimited ammo, but where's the fun in that? You're playing a lone secret agent fighting off an entire organization. How realistic would it be to have James Bond loaded with an entire armory of guns and ammo? You don't need unlimited ammo or powerful guns to kill off the henchmen: You just need to be stealthy and pull off plenty of one-shot kills without compromising your situation.

Isn't that what it is to be a secret agent to begin with?
6-stringa007
6-stringa007
18. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Mar 16 2010, 2:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2010, 2:26 PM EDT
Unlimited ammo in games just makes it boring. It's far more exciting when you know that you have to be conservative with your ammo rather than just blasting off hundreds of rounds without a thought.
Nowadays games have become more realistic and it adds to the spectacle. I felt like Bond when I was playing QoS because it actually made me think more about how I was going to kill enemies and accomplish the mission, etc. rather than going Rambo styles all the time. Bond IS a secret agent after all... Great game all in all.

Posted Anonymously
19. RE: Buy This Game -- You'll Be Sorry
Sep 24 2011, 11:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2011, 11:02 PM EDT
dude in all tje games i have played u do have to reload... and it is quite a good game :P 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)