Discussion: game sucksReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Posted Anonymously
game sucks
Jan 13 2009, 1:15 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2009, 1:15 AM EST
this game is a throw back compared to everything or nothing. There is way too much cinamatic bs going on. I mean you cant even attack someone. I am very disapointed with this game and would not recommend it to anyone. 2  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
QuartermasterQ
QuartermasterQ
1. RE: game sucks
Jan 13 2009, 9:18 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2009, 9:18 AM EST
I enjoyed it very much. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: game sucks
Feb 23 2009, 10:13 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 23 2009, 10:13 AM EST
"this game is a throw back compared to everything or nothing. There is way too much cinamatic bs going on. I mean you cant even attack someone. I am very disapointed with this game and would not recommend it to anyone."
Huh? You are attacking people constantly as it is a shooter game, a very well designed one based on COD engine, I may add. There is constant action, and like most modern games, yes there are some cinematics which add to the storyline. One of my only compliants was it was too short, which in itself is a bit of a compliment that I wanted more.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: game sucks
Mar 23 2009, 8:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 8:25 AM EDT
"this game is a throw back compared to everything or nothing. There is way too much cinamatic bs going on. I mean you cant even attack someone. I am very disapointed with this game and would not recommend it to anyone."
Amen brother.
QuartermasterQ
QuartermasterQ
4. RE: game sucks
Mar 23 2009, 2:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 2:45 PM EDT
"Huh? You are attacking people constantly as it is a shooter game, a very well designed one based on COD engine, I may add. There is constant action, and like most modern games, yes there are some cinematics which add to the storyline. One of my only compliants was it was too short, which in itself is a bit of a compliment that I wanted more."
Yes, way too short. They needed a part where you drive the Aston.
OddJob2
OddJob2
5. RE: game sucks
Mar 23 2009, 10:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2009, 10:19 PM EDT
This game sucks I have it on wii and it's horrible I hope that they remake goldeneye that would be awsome because if they do it would look just like pierse brosnan in the game. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
QuartermasterQ
QuartermasterQ
6. RE: game sucks
Mar 24 2009, 1:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2009, 1:59 PM EDT
"This game sucks I have it on wii and it's horrible I hope that they remake goldeneye that would be awsome because if they do it would look just like pierse brosnan in the game."
Goldeneye was a fun one.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?