Discussion: Add your own review!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
Cedric(006)
Cedric(006)
Add your own review!
Sep 15 2008, 4:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2008, 4:51 PM EDT
This is where you all come into play:

Ever felt like you want your voice to be heard on the films? By adding a page beneth this page, you can now add your own review.

Be sure to read the guidelines on the Main Review Page
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
00seven
00seven
1. RE: Add your own review!
Sep 15 2008, 10:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2008, 10:26 PM EDT
Hello Cedric(006). Havent seen you for a while. What have you been up to? Im stuck in Oz now so i wont see QoS till November here but i will post a review as soon as i see it. I think im going to move to Spain in the new year sometime though. Hopefully cinema releases there will be in line with uk release dates. I wonder if they will be in english though? Do you find this valuable?    
vid
vid
2. RE: Add your own review!
Sep 19 2008, 2:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 19 2008, 2:28 AM EDT
cedric you read my mind! i was going to do this just never got to it well good to see a good JBW member do a page thats needs new reviews Do you find this valuable?    
Cedric(006)
Cedric(006)
3. RE: Add your own review!
Oct 4 2008, 3:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2008, 3:30 PM EDT
Thanks Vid, it always nice to see some feedback!

Remember, ADD your OWN REVIEW!!!!

Cedric
Do you find this valuable?    
00seven
00seven
4. RE: Add your own review!
Oct 4 2008, 9:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2008, 9:36 PM EDT
Not long to go now...anyhow....will read the reviews when you post them...no spoilers please. Just found out im not going to Spain in new year...back to Ireland first then off to Spain the following year. Do you find this valuable?    
Cedric(006)
Cedric(006)
5. RE: Add your own review!
Oct 5 2008, 4:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2008, 4:23 AM EDT
I take it your a business man?

Cedric
Do you find this valuable?    
moore4ever
moore4ever
6. RE: Add your own review!
Jun 26 2009, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 26 2009, 8:13 PM EDT
I have already written reviews for all of Brosnan's, Craig's, Dalton's and Lazenby's films. As well as Sean Connery's 1st five films. All but DAF and Moore's are written. What do you think fellow wiki friend? Do I agree with you on some accounts? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)