Discussion: Can I get an amen?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
biggaybondfan
biggaybondfan
Can I get an amen?
Mar 13 2008, 7:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 13 2008, 7:15 PM EDT
Seriously girls. This is the best news to hit QOS since that Amy Winehouse drama. Incidentally, does anyone else think Amy is a man? Have you seen the adam's apple on that gurl? Puhleez. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: bond 22 quantum of solace
alexberg
alexberg
1. RE: Can I get an amen?
Mar 13 2008, 7:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 13 2008, 7:31 PM EDT
Ha! Priceless. I'm glad Craig is keep in shape though - it's nice after Moore and Brosnan to have a Bond who actually looks dangerous. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Dmeyers
Dmeyers
2. RE: Can I get an amen?
Mar 14 2008, 3:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2008, 3:20 PM EDT
Clever as ever BGBF. Do you find this valuable?    

JustinAtheropinion
3. RE: Can I get an amen?
Mar 15 2008, 12:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2008, 12:22 PM EDT
"Seriously girls. This is the best news to hit QOS since that Amy Winehouse drama. Incidentally, does anyone else think Amy is a man? Have you seen the adam's apple on that gurl? Puhleez. "
BWAH-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW!

You're bad! You're BAD!
Do you find this valuable?    

AdmlC.
4. RE: Can I get an amen?
Mar 16 2008, 7:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2008, 7:05 PM EDT
"Ha! Priceless. I'm glad Craig is keep in shape though - it's nice after Moore and Brosnan to have a Bond who actually looks dangerous."
Yeah, I really did'nt think either of them could beat anyone up!

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: Can I get an amen?
Mar 24 2008, 2:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2008, 2:43 PM EDT
"Ha! Priceless. I'm glad Craig is keep in shape though - it's nice after Moore and Brosnan to have a Bond who actually looks dangerous."
AMEN BROSNAN LOOKED LIKE A WAITER.........

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)