| The World Is Not Enough is a first-person shooter video game based on the James Bond film of the same name. The game was published by Electronic Arts and released for the Nintendo 64 and PlayStation in 2000. This is Pierce Brosnan's fifth appearance in a James Bond game, however the voice work is done by Adam Blackwood. The game consists of both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. The singleplayer mode borrows heavily from the movie. Most of the memorable scenes from the movie (meeting Cigar Girl in the office, fighting the King Helicopters) appear in the game. || |
- Wolfam P2K: Standard firearm Equipped with a silencer.
- AR36 Sniper Rifle: For covert missions. Designed with telescope sight. Heavy damage to anything. Expect a slow fire, and a long reload.
- Belgique PS100: A high powered automatic weapon, it has excellent power for the short range, but limited accuracy for the medium to long distances.
- Meyer TMP: Small but deadly machine gun, with a high rate of fire.
|Gadgets: (Now pay attendtion 007!)|
- Cell Phone Stunner: Very, very handy device. Can be used as an electro shock to stun enemies. Does not cause permenant damage.
- Flash Bang: Disguised as a miniature flashlight. Used to disorient targets, allowing you to destroy them without inflicting permanent damage.
- Watch with Grappling Hook: A watch containing a miniature grappling hook, able to support 800 lbs.
- Night Vision Goggles: Need I explain more?
- VLF Disruptor: Disguised as an ordinary pen, this device can disrupt electrical fields.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Used to copy ones fingerprints in order to open high security locks / doors.
- Credit Card Lockpick: A lock pick disguised as a credit card. Then when in use, can be used to open SOME locked doors.
- Telephone Bug: A tiny transceiver device used to "bug" telephones.
- Micro - Camera: A pocket sized, hi-res camera that can gather evidence.
- Video Camera Rocket Launcher: A powerful guided weapon disguised as a simple video camera. When you have your target in the lens, a lock on message plays, and the rocket is ready and locked on.
- Pen Explosive: This pen, when clicked twice, can destroy any object in your way.
The following table lists the default control scheme for the Playstation 2, dual analog game controller.
| Move || D-Button|
| Use Weapon || X button|
| Next Weapon || Square button|
| Previous Weapon || Triangle button|
| Action / Reload || Circle button|
| Crouch || L1|
| Sniper Mode || R1|
| Strafe left / right || L2 / R2|