Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Sep 14 2010, 1:22 PM EDT||DaltonCraigRules||14 words added, 15 words deleted|
|Dec 7 2009, 2:34 PM EST||jedimasterlego||1 word added, 1 word deleted|
Key: Additions Deletions
|Bond Girls Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Daniela Bianchi
Background on Bianchi:
- Former Miss Rome (1960) and Miss Universe (1960) first runner- up, Bianchi made about 15 film appearances, the best known was playing Soviet clerk "Tatiana Romanova" in From Russia with Love, in which her voice was dubbed by actress Barbara Jefford.
- Birthdate/place: January 31, 1942/ Rome, Italy
- voted Miss Photogenic in the Miss Universe Pageant in 1960
- Status: Married the president of an Italian cargo shipping company in 1985.
- Tatiana Romanova is a corporal in the Soviet Army.
- She originally wanted to be a ballerina, but she was one inch too tall.
- Recruited by Rosa Klebb, she meets with James Bond.
- Tatiana, aka Tanya is very dedicated to her country and she is willing to do anything for it.
- She lures 007 to Istanbul using a Lektor decoding device as bait. She sneaks into Bond's hotel bedroom (and bed!).
Defining dialogue: (From mi6.co.uk)
Tatiana: "The mechanism is... Oh James, James... Will you make love to me all the time in England?"
Bond: "Day and night. Go on about the mechanism."
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Height: 5'6 (170 cm)
How she helps save the day:
- This beautiful Russian agent helped Bond to steal the Lektor decoder. She also chose to shootshot Rosa Klebb (who's, beenwho playingwas bothtrying theto Britishkill andBond thewith Russians)a insteadpoison oftipped James.spiked shoe.