Sign in or
|Bond Girl Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Gemma Arterton
Who she is:
- She is an MI6 field operative working at the British consulate at Bolivia.
How she and Bond meet:
- They meet at La Paz Airport in Bolivia, where she has orders to send Bond back to London. Bond quickly seduces her and she joins his side.
- "That's not important. My orders are to turn you around and put you on the first plane to London."
How she helps save the day:
- She trips Elvis, Mr. Greene's accomplice, before he can get to Bond.
- None- though she does hop in the sack with alarming ease
- Gemma Arterton, the actress that plays Agent Fields, was born with six fingers
What happens to her:
- Drowned in oil on the orders of Dominic Green, her oil-covered body was found in a position reminiscent of Jill Masterson in Goldfinger, whose skin was painted with gold.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Mar 14 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
9 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Strawberry Fields ...... Forever||3||Feb 20 2013, 2:59 PM EST by Anonymous|
|djakimovski||death||10||Oct 5 2010, 11:24 AM EDT by DaltonCraigRules|
|Dr.Goldfinger||Gold||6||Aug 23 2010, 12:29 PM EDT by S.P.E.C.T.R.E|
Thread started: Apr 11 2010, 6:05 AM EDT Watch
it was somewhat amusing to see agent Fiels dripping with oil in the same positin as Jill Masterson was, head to toe in gold!
4 out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page