Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Reportedly, Spectre cost somewhere between $245 million and $300 million to produce, making it the most expensive in the series to this day, even counting inflation.
- Total box office : $877.5 million
- In seven days, the film grossed £41.7 million ($63.8 million) in UK, breaking the national record for highest first-week opening set by Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (£23.88 million - $36.9 million) in 2004.
- Spectre also smashed the opening day record once held by Spider-Man 3 in France (it has been titled 007 Spectre there). It attracted close to 900000 spectators.
- Sam Mendes confirmed Spectre is his last Bond film.
- The explosion of the Spectre desert base in Morocco is the largest real movie explosion ever filmed. Read more <a class="external" href="http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/10/spectre-guinness-world-record-explosion" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">here</a>.
- There was no Day of the Dead parade in Mexico, one was invented for the film. In 2016, the city's authorities decided to implement one for real after being impressed by the film's opening.