Sign in or
Prince Kamal Khan
Appears in: Octopussy
Actor : Louis Jourdan
Attempted methods of killing Bond: Sending Gobinda and his thugs to kill him numerous times, shooting him at a manhunting safari party on elephants and on a train, sending Grischka to kill him
How he is dispatched: Bond ensures that his private jet crashes into a cliff face
- To detonate an atomic bomb on a US military base
- Steal Jewels Depository from the Kremlin with the help of art forger Lenkin
When he is first seen: At the auction for the Faberge egg
How plans were foiled:
- Khan's plot is discovered and Bond defuses the atomic bomb
- Lenkin's counterfeit jewels scheme is discovered by General Gogol
- General Orlov is shot dead by Russian troops
- Tiger hunters with elephants
- Indian thugs, including the yo-yo buzzsaw killer
- Magda (before his betrayal)
"Mr. Bond is indeed a very rare breed. One soon to be made extinct."
''You have a nasty habit of surviving.''
"Spend the money quickly, Mr. Bond."
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Nov 14 2012, 8:10 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Octopussy
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||kamal khan||4||Apr 17 2009, 3:10 PM EDT by QuartermasterQ|
Thread started: Apr 16 2009, 5:34 AM EDT Watch
This guy definitely is one of the coolest and stylish bond villians ever. i mean the guy is a prince, he has a private plane, loyal henchman, and is stealing russian jewellery but on the downside hes best friend is a physicotic russian general, and he eats stuffed sheeps eyeballs.
7 out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?
|Anonymous||Kamal Kahan||2||Nov 14 2008, 1:44 AM EST by Green-Arrow|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page