Sign in or
|Bond Villains Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Jamaican actress Marguerite LeWars, born in 1938.
Who she is:
- A photographer hired by Dr. No to tail Bond when he arrives in Jamaica.
- She attempts to take a picture of him at the airport, but only manages to get a shot of his hat.
- She then follows Bond to Puss-Fellar's ocean-side bar, where she tries to get another picture. After she takes the picture, Bond instructs Quarrel to bring her to him. Quarrel twists her arm and offers to break it, but since she won't tell Bond who she's working for, he lets her go.
How she is dispatched:
- Bond tells Quarrel to let her go. She is never seen again.
- (To Quarrel) "Ouch, that hurts!"
- "I'll get you, you rats!"
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Aug 25 2015, 6:07 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
3 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Dr. No Dr. No henchman Dr. No photographer girl Freelance Jamaican girl James Bond James Bond girl James Bond henchman Marguerite LeWars villain
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.