Never Say Never Again
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Films | Main | Cast | Characters | Theme | Posters | Pics & Clips | Facts | Reviews|
- A SPECTRE agent infiltrates a US air force base located in the UK and steals two Tomahawk cruise missiles. When NATO is held to a huge ransom, the British reactivate their "00" agents and send James Bond to retrieve the warheads.
- Irvin Kershner (1923-2010). He notably directed Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and Robocop 2.
- Union Jack-decorated fountain pen which fires rocket projectiles
- Digital wristwatch with laser
- Cigarette case (used as a fake bomb)
- Jet-equipped motorcycle
- Côte d'Azur (French Riviera)
- Almeria (a Spanish city)
- Elstree studios
- Nurse: Mr. Bond, I need a urine sample. If you could fill this beaker for me?
- Bond: From here?
- Fatima Blush: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
- James Bond: Yes, but my martini is still dry. My name is James.
- Nigel: Sorry Im Late, but I took the pre-caution of not being followed.
- Bond: That's why you shouted my name half way across the harbor?
- Nigel: Did I? I'm sorry! Damn! Damn! Sorry, I'm rather new to all this...
- When Fatima skis into him in the bar, Bond is drinking a martini in a martini glass. After some dialogue, in which he refers to the martini, he is drinking a smaller golden drink in a different glass.
- When the guard comes into the prison after Bond cuts himself loose, he does not have a magazine in his AK-47 rifle.
- Conquests: 4
- Martinis: 1
- "Bond, James Bond": 1