Sign in or
Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd
- Bruce Glover (Mr. Wint)
- Putter Smith (Mr. Kidd)
Who are they:
- A couple of killers employed by Blofeld to eliminate every smuggler the diamonds smuggling chain once enough diamonds are in Blofeld's possession.
- Their victims are, in chronological order: Joe (Dr. Tynan's contact), Dr. Tynan, a helicopter crew, Mrs. Whistler, Shady Tree and Plenty O'toole (mistaken for Tiffany Case).
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Locking him in a coffin and burn him alive in a crematoria
- Burying him in an irrigation pipe
- Strangling him, stabbing him with flaming scewers, blow him up with a bomb in a cake ("Bombe Surprise") while he is on a cruise with Tiffany Case
How plans are foiled:
- Bond survives every one of their attempts to kill him.
- Bond ruins Blofeld's schemes.
- Bond unmasks them as they make one final attempt to kill him and gets rid of them.
How they are dispatched:
- Kidd is ignited by Bond with Courvoisier (a Cognac alcohol) and jumps overboard the cruise ship.
- Wint is thrown overboard by Bond with the bomb tied to his coat-tails and hands, and dies in the explosion.
- (the helicopter explodes and crashes after taking the "delivery")
- Wint: If God would've wanted man to fly...
- Kidd: He would've given them wings, Mr. Kidd.
- Kidd: I must say Miss Case seems quite attractive... for a lady!
- (after launching the cremation process with an unconscious Bond in the coffin)
- Wint: Very moving.
- Kidd: Heartwarming, Mr. Wint.
- Wint: A glowing tribute, Mr. Kidd.
- Wint: If at first you don't succeed, Mr. Kidd...
- Kidd: Try, try again, Mr. Wint.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Aug 15 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Referenced in KND||0||Aug 24 2013, 6:53 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Aug 24 2013, 6:53 PM EDT Watch
Was it weird for anyone else who noticed Cartoon Network transplant then into the 2002 series "Codename: Kids Next Door"? It's dang near identical with the characters Mr Wink and Mr Fibb.
|Anonymous||good contenders||1||Jan 19 2012, 8:52 AM EST by Anonymous|
|knickknack007||Mr. Wint and Mr.Kidd||9||Apr 19 2011, 9:58 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Showing 3 of 11 threads for this page - view all