Sign in or
|Supporting Cast Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
|The role of Moneypenny wasn't included in Casino Royale although there was a reference to her in a dialogue between Bond and Vesper Lynd (Eva Green) :|
Moneypenny didn't appear in Quantum Of Solace either.
Moneypenny was played by British actress Pamela Salem in the unofficial Bond film Never Say Never Again in 1983.
- Moneypenny: Flattery will get you nowhere... but don't stop trying. (Dr.No)
- Moneypenny: You never take me to dinner looking like this James. You never take me to dinner period. (Dr.No)
- Moneypenny: Oh! The only gold I know of is the kind you wear, you know? On the third finger of your left hand. (Goldfinger)
- Moneypenny: A diamond...in a ring.
- M: (on intercom) Miss Moneypenny. Give 007 the password we've agreed with Japanese SIS.
- Moneypenny: Yes, Sir. We tried to think of something that you wouldn't forget.
- Bond: Yes?
- Moneypenny: I... love... you. Repeat it please, to make sure you get it.
- Bond: Don't worry, I get it. Sayonara. (You only live twice)
- Bond: Anything you want me to bring you from Holland, Moneypenny?
- Bond: Would you settle for a tulip?
- Moneypenny: (Longingly) Yes! (Diamonds are Forever)
- Moneypenny: My problem is, James you never do anything with me. (On Her Majestys Secret Sevice)
- (Bond arrives in the office with a bunch of flowers and tries to throw his hat on the opposite coat rack but sees a small desk with a typing machine and a young woman turned against the wall instead)
- Bond: Well, I must say you've become more beautiful everyday!
- Moneypenny: (not really pleased) Hi, I'm over here.
- Bond: Of course you are!
- Moneypenny: And this is Penelope Smallbone, my new assistant.
- Bond: Smallbone? What can I say Moneypenny, except she is as attractive and as charming...
- Moneypenny: As I used to be?
- Bond: I didn't say that.
- Moneypenny: Uh uh, you're such a flatter James...
- Bond: No, Moneypenny, you know I never has been. I never will be anybody but yours!
- Moneypenny: So you've told me.
- (Bond offers Moneypenny a flower)
- Bond: Welcome to Universal Exports!
- (offers the whole bunch of flowers to miss Smallbone)
- Moneypenny: I didn't know you were a music lover. Any time you want to come over and hear my Barry Manilow collection... (The Living Daylights)
- Moneypenny: Someday you'll have to make good on your innuendos. (GoldenEye)
- Moneypenny: You always were a cunning linguist, James. (Tomorrow Never Dies)
The role of Miss Moneypenny wasn't included in Casino Royale although there was a reference to her :
- Vesper: I'm the money.
- Bond: Every penny of it.
Moneypenny was reintroduced in Skyfall. A MI6 field agent named Eve is seen throughout the movie. After a misdjudged shot on Bond, she gives up to field action to become a secretary. Her full name is revealed at the end of the film : Eve Moneypenny.
Some of her best lines :
- Eve: She's ready for you.
- Bond: I'm sorry, have we met before?
- Eve: I'm the one who should say sorry.
- Bond: It was only four ribs. Some of the less vital organs. Nothing major.
- Bond: (about getting shot) In your defense, a moving target is harder to hit.
- Eve: Then you'd better keep moving.
- Eve: Cut-throat razor. How very traditional.
- Bond: Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way.
- Eve: Sometimes the old ways are best.
- Eve: (about Séverine in the Macau casino) She's pretty.
- Bond: Now, now!
- Eve: If you like that sort of thing.
- Bond: I'll keep you posted. (puts his earpiece into her glass)
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Jun 29 2015, 6:13 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
3 images added
3 images deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: bond girl CASINO ROYALE daniel craig james bond james bond 007 James Bond Actor james bond car james bond casino royale james bond collection james bond games james bond girl james bond movie james bond poster james bond soundtrack james bond theme song moneypenny
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.