Sign in or
|Supporting Cast Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
Since she first appeared in 1962, the role of Miss Moneypenny has always been included in Bond films with the notable exceptions of Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace.
- Moneypenny: Flattery will get you nowhere... but don't stop trying. (Dr.No)
- Moneypenny: You never take me to dinner looking like this James. You never take me to dinner period. (Dr.No)
- Moneypenny: Oh! The only gold I know of is the kind you wear, you know? On the third finger of your left hand. (Goldfinger)
- Moneypenny: A diamond...in a ring.
- M: (on intercom) Miss Moneypenny. Give 007 the password we've agreed with Japanese SIS.
- Moneypenny: Yes, Sir. We tried to think of something that you wouldn't forget.
- Bond: Yes?
- Moneypenny: I... love... you. Repeat it please, to make sure you get it.
- Bond: Don't worry, I get it. Sayonara. (You only live twice)
- Bond: Anything you want me to bring you from Holland, Moneypenny?
- Bond: Would you settle for a tulip?
- Moneypenny: (Longingly) Yes! (Diamonds are Forever)
- Moneypenny: My problem is, James you never do anything with me. (On Her Majestys Secret Sevice)
- (Bond arrives in the office with a bunch of flowers and tries to throw his hat on the opposite coat rack but sees a small desk with a typing machine and a young woman turned against the wall instead)
- Bond: Well, I must say you've become more beautiful everyday!
- Moneypenny: (not really pleased) Hi, I'm over here.
- Bond: Of course you are!
- Moneypenny: And this is Penelope Smallbone, my new assistant.
- Bond: Smallbone? What can I say Moneypenny, except she is as attractive and as charming...
- Moneypenny: As I used to be?
- Bond: I didn't say that.
- Moneypenny: Uh uh, you're such a flatter James...
- Bond: No, Moneypenny, you know I never has been. I never will be anybody but yours!
- Moneypenny: So you've told me.
- (Bond offers Moneypenny a flower)
- Bond: Welcome to Universal Exports!
- (offers the whole bunch of flowers to miss Smallbone)
- Moneypenny: I didn't know you were a music lover. Any time you want to come over and hear my Barry Manilow collection... (The Living Daylights)
- Moneypenny: Someday you'll have to make good on your innuendos. (GoldenEye)
- Moneypenny: You always were a cunning linguist, James. (Tomorrow Never Dies)
The role of Miss Moneypenny wasn't included in Casino Royale although there was a reference to her :
- Vesper: I'm the money.
- Bond: Every penny of it.
Moneypenny was reintroduced in Skyfall. A MI6 field agent named Eve is seen throughout the movie. After a misdjudged shot on Bond, she gives up to field action to become a secretary. Her full name is revealed at the end of the film : Eve Moneypenny.
Some of her best lines :
- Eve: She's ready for you.
- Bond: I'm sorry, have we met before?
- Eve: I'm the one who should say sorry.
- Bond: It was only four ribs. Some of the less vital organs. Nothing major.
- Bond: (about getting shot) In your defense, a moving target is harder to hit.
- Eve: Then you'd better keep moving.
- Eve: Cut-throat razor. How very traditional.
- Bond: Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way.
- Eve: Sometimes the old ways are best.
- Eve: (about Séverine in the Macau casino) She's pretty.
- Bond: Now, now!
- Eve: If you like that sort of thing.
- Bond: I'll keep you posted. (puts his earpiece into her glass)
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Oct 20 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
3 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: bond girl CASINO ROYALE daniel craig james bond james bond 007 James Bond Actor james bond car james bond casino royale james bond collection james bond games james bond girl james bond movie james bond poster james bond soundtrack james bond theme song moneypenny
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||What happend to Bonds secratary?? (page: 1 2 3 4)||74||Apr 17 2012, 7:13 AM EDT by TheresaMckay|
Thread started: Jul 28 2007, 9:14 PM EDT Watch
Who also handeled the other 00's......Loelia Ponsonby (Lil )? Could've been a great addition to the movies! She was also Moneypenny's best friend in MI6. Well,maybe they wanted to play up the unspoken romance between 007 and 'Penny.
|Auric_Goldfinger||Bond 23||2||Sep 26 2010, 4:04 AM EDT by DaltonCraigRules|
Thread started: Jan 1 2010, 3:59 PM EST Watch
I really hope they bring back miss moneypenny for Bond 23, preferably played by Cate Blanchett
1 out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?
|Dr.Goldfinger||BRING BACK MISS MONEYPENNY||11||Aug 14 2010, 1:12 AM EDT by DaltonCraigRules|
Thread started: Apr 3 2010, 1:27 AM EDT Watch
Who else here wants to see Miss Moneypenny in the next bond film!
7 out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 8 threads for this page - view all