Sign in or
|Bond Girls Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Rosamund Pike
Who Miranda is:
- She is an MI6 double agent in the employ of Gustav Graves / Colonel Moon, who helped her to win a gold medal in fencing during the Sydney Olympics.
How she and Bond meet:
- Though Miranda attends the arrival of Gustav Graves in London along with Bond, they don't formally meet until introduced by Verity at Blades.
- Frost: Remember, I know all about you, 007: sex for dinner, death for breakfast. Well, it's not going to work with me.
- Bond: Can I expect the pleasure of you in Iceland?
Frost: I'm afraid you'll never have that pleasure, Mr. Bond.
- She doesn't. Instead, she gets a copy of "The Art of War" stabbed into her heart by Jinx.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Dec 11 2012, 1:02 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
10 words added
7 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Miranda Frost||0||Jan 8 2013, 12:53 AM EST by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||Miranda is ugly||1||Mar 15 2012, 5:19 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Mar 12 2012, 5:05 PM EDT Watch
She's Ugly! I have a question. HOW DOES SHE GET BACK UP AFTER SHE TRIED TO KILL BOND I GRAVE"S OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?
|Anonymous||Frost||0||Mar 12 2012, 5:02 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Mar 12 2012, 5:02 PM EDT Watch
She uly when she has her hair in her bun, but when she has her hair out it's much sexier. Ahe not the most beautiful women, Tracy di vicenzo is.
0 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 5 threads for this page - view all