Sign in or
- Anthony Zerbe
Who he is:
- He is a business associate of drug lord Franz Sanchez.
- He owns and operates a marina in southern Florida, which he claims he uses for research. In reality he uses his vessels and docks to smuggle Sanchez's cocaine into the United States.
- Despite their partnership, Krest is terrified of Sanchez, as he witnesses firsthand the fates that befell those who had displeased him.
- Krest's facilities were used for the maiming of Felix Leiter, which is why he was added to Bond's hitlist.
- To assist druglord Franz Sanchez in his drug smuggling schemes
- To hide Sanchez after his successful evasion
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Having his men shoot at Bond while 007 is intercepting Franz Sanchez's drug shipments
How plans were foiled:
- Bond plants seeds of distrust between Sanchez and his henchmen, killing Krest.
How he is dispatched:
- Bond frames Krest by stealing millions of dollars from his boat, the WaveKrest. The money was intended for Sanchez in a drug deal, and 007 stole it to make the drug lord suspicious of Krest's intentions. Bond plants doubts about Krest's loyalty in Sanchez's mind, so the kingpin goes to Krest's boat to interrogate him about the missing money. Prior to Sanchez's arrival 007 sneaks back aboard the WaveKrestand plants the cash in a decompression chamber. Upon discovering the money Franz becomes enraged, believing that Krest stole the money to hire a hit squad to kill him. He throws Krest into the decompression chamber and turns it on, then cuts through the hose with an axe. The rapid loss of pressurization causes Krest's head to explode.
- Krest : That's not my money!
- Sanchez : That's right amigo, it's MINE !
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Oct 18 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
43 words added
45 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Asian Cartel Bond Villains Dario Ed Killifer Franz Sanchez Heller Henchmen Licence To Kill Lupe Lamora Sharky Truman-Lodge Wavekrest
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.