Sign in or
|Bond Villains Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Christopher Walken
Who he is:
- The surviving result of a nazi eugenics experiment by Dr. Carl Mortner, he was recruited by the KGB before building a fortune in the nascent microchip business.
- A ruthless psychopath, he has gone rogue to pursue his own interests.
- Detonating a bomb in a cave filled with explosives in an abandoned mine on the San Andreas fault causing a double earthquake flooding the entire valley including San Francisco and Silicon Valley, killing millions and allowing him to gain control of the world microchip market.
Attempts to dispose of Bond:
- Employs trick steeplechase gadgetry, combined with hidden adrenaline steroids in Bond's horse
- Attempts to drown Bond in a car
- Leaves Bond to die in the San Francisco City Hall and has him framed for the burning and murder of W.G. Howe
- Attempts to drown Bond by flooding the mine
- Attacks Bond with a fire axe
How plans were foiled:
- Bond removes the bomb with the help of May Day.
How he is dispatched:
- Falls off the Golden Gate Bridge.
- "Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius."
- "For centuries alchemists tried to make gold from base metals. Today, we make microchips from silicon, which is common sand, but far better than gold. Now, for several years, we had a profitable partnership, you as manufacturers, while I acquired and passed on to you industrial information that made you competitive, successful. We are now in the unique position to form an international cartel to control not only production, but distribution of these microchips. There is one obstacle - Silicon Valley in San Francisco."
- "So, anyone else want to drop out?"
- Bond: My department knows I'm here. When I don't report they'll retaliate.
- Zorin: If you're the best they've got, they'll more likely try and cover up your embarrassing incompetence.
- Bond: Don't count on it, Zorin.
- Zorin: Haha! You amuse me, Mr. Bond!
- Bond: Oh, it's not mutual.
- May Day: Wow. What a view!
- Zorin: To a kill.
- Bond: I take it you ride?
- Zorin: I'm happiest in the saddle.
- Zorin: You lost, 007.
- Bond: Killing Tibbet was a mistake.
- Zorin: I'm about to make the same mistake twice.
- In the 2004 third-person-shooter game Everything or Nothing, the villain Nikolai Diavolo mentions Max Zorin as his mentor and friend, and he will get revenge on Zorin's killer, Bond.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Tuesday, 7:30 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: a view to a kill bond girl CASINO ROYALE christopher walken daniel craig james bond james bond 007 James Bond Actor james bond car james bond casino royale james bond collection james bond games james bond girl james bond movie james bond poster james bond soundtrack james bond theme song max zorin walken zorin
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.