Sign in or
Major Anya Amasova
|Bond Girls Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- American actress Barbara Bach, born in 1947.
Who she is:
- Also known as "Agent Triple X", Major Amasova is a KGB agent.
- Bond killed her lover, Sergei Barzov, while he was on a mission in Austria. She seeks revenge for this.
How she and Bond meet:
- Amasova is sent to Cairo to investigate the disappearance of a Russian nuclear submarine. She meets Bond at the Giza Pyramids whilst at a tourist light show with her contact, Aziz Fekkesh. They meet again at the Mujaba Club and trade knowledge about the missing submarine.
- (To Bond) "Then when this mission is over, I will kill you."
How she helps to save the day:
- She accompanies Bond throughout the film.
- She brings the microfilm to her boss General Gogol at the KGB / MI6 meeting in Egypt, though, to be fair, she stole it to Bond beforehand. A sort of reminder of the ongoing Cold War competition.
- She activates the underwater mine of the Lotus while Bond and her are being chased by an enemy submarine around the Atlantis (she admits that she stole the blueprint of the Lotus a few years ago).
- Aboard the train, Amasova is seen in lingerie. At the end of the movie when she escapes from Stromberg, she's wearing a kind of typical "I'm the Bond villain. I have his girl. She will wear something sexy" outfit (a red dress in this case).
- Barbara Bach has been married to Beatle, Ringo Starr since 1981.
- Her real name is Barbara Goldbach.
- She hasn't acted since the mid-1980s.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Dec 12 2015, 9:33 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
2 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.