Sign in or
Major Anya Amasova
|Bond Girls Home | Bio |Pics & Clips|
- Barbara Bach
Who she is:
- Also known as "Agent Triple X", Major Amasova is a KGB agent. Bond killed her lover, Sergei Barzov, while he was on a mission in Austria.
How she and Bond meet:
- Amasova is sent to Cairo to investigate the disappearance of a Russian nuclear submarine. She meets Bond at the Giza Pyramids whilst at a tourist light show with her contact, Aziz Fekkesh. They meet again at the Mujaba Club and trade knowledge about the missing submarine.
- To Bond: "Then when this mission is over, I will kill you."
How she helps save the day:
- She accompanies him throughout the rest of film.
- Aboard the train, Amasova is seen in lingerie. At the end of the movie when she escapes from Stromberg, she's wearing a kind of typical "I'm the Bond villain. I have his girl. She will wear something sexy" outfit (a red dress in this case).
- Barbara Bach has been married to Beatle, Ringo Starr since 1981.
- Her real name is Barbara Goldbach.
- She hasn't acted since the mid-1980s.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Aug 7 2014, 8:58 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
6 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||How Is she the best Bond Girl!?!||0||Nov 13 2012, 7:28 PM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Nov 13 2012, 7:28 PM EST Watch
I mean jeez how is she the best? First is that Goddamn revenge thing "I'm gonna kill you James after you killed my lover IN SELF-DEFENSE, and saved my sorry ass twice". Yeah I know it's gonna amont to a fake-out in the end but jeez, the fact that she would kill him after he saved her from getting killed by Jaws, and saved himself from getting shot. Secondly is the fact that she always tries to 1-up Bond, its almost childish, especially in the end when she gets caught by Stromberg while 007 stops the nukes, blow up Atlantis, kill Stromberg, and beat Jaws; yeah she is the absolute greatest Bond girl, better than lets say Domino, Tatiana, Kissy, Dr. Goodhead, Melina, Pam, Wai Lin, Jinx, and Camille (all of which actually did something)
P.S. no offense to the actress, we all know who her husband is.
|Anonymous||Gosh||0||Dec 24 2011, 5:52 PM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Dec 24 2011, 5:52 PM EST Watch
It was stupid that they established a conflict between her and Bond over the British killing her lover and THEN NEVER WORKING ON IT.
Had so much potential. How horribly cliche. The movie would have been better if the damn part where she straight out admits she wants revenge wasn't riding in the back of my brain thinking something was going to be done with it.
|Anonymous||bondy76||0||Feb 28 2011, 7:23 PM EST by Anonymous|
Showing 3 of 4 threads for this page - view all