Sign in or
Hugo Drax Bio | Hugo Drax Pictures
- Michael Lonsdale
Who he is:
- He is a billionnaire living in California in a château that was imported from France. He owns Drax Industries, which constructs space shuttles. In addition, Drax supposedly owns the Eiffel Tower but apparently couldn't export it from France because they wouldn't issue him an export permit. Drax portrays himself as an accomplished pianist, as evidenced by his recital of Chopin's "Raindrop" Prelude in D flat major (op. 28) on his grand piano (which he plays in the key of D); in fact, he poses as a piano player in an attempt to impress his guests.
- Destroy humanity from space with a lethal poisonous gas. Then repopulate the Earth with his "perfect physical specimens".
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Sending Chang, Jaws and several henchmen to kill him
- Making him fall into his python's pool
- Burning him with space shuttle rocket engines
- Intends to throw him in outer space
- Intends to shoot Bond himself with a laser gun
How plans were foiled:
- Bond and Holly Goodhead arrive at the space station and alert the Americans to its existence. A battle ensues and the station is destroyed. Bond and Goodhead pilot Drax's Moonraker equipped with a laser cannon and destroy the remaining lethal gas globes.
How he is dispatched:
- Bond shoots him aboard his space station with a cyanide-tipped dart from his wrist dart gun, and then pushes him out of an airlock into space.
- "Look after Mr Bond, see that some harm comes tohim."
- "Mr. Bond, you persist in defying my efforts to provide an amusing death for you."
- "James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season."
- "Jaws! You obey me!"
- "At least I shall have the pleasure of putting you out of my misery."
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Yesterday, 6:47 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
2 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.