Sign in or
| Other Bond Girls | Bio | Pics & Clips | Other Bond Villains|
- Karin Dor
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Sexy SPECTRE Agent No. 11, Helga Brandt, first meets Bond when he comes to meet Osato. She and Osato arrive via helicopter. She wears a bright orange blouse, an off-white skirt, and white pumps. When she first appears, she is piloting her boss's helicopter onto a landing pad on top of a building, and moments later, she is serving drinks to her boss and Bond. After Bond leaves, Helga is strictly ordered by Osato to kill 007.
Later, alone with him in her cabin on the Ning-Po, the sultry redhead, wearing a sexy dress with heeled sandals and very heavily made up, first threats him with a dermatome and is about to kill him, but she then suddenly decides to enjoy herself and have some pleasure before she gets down to work, without the knowledge of her bosses. Knowing that she will be killing Bond later, the young lady allows herself to be seduced by him and kisses and convinces 007 that she will defect to his side and that they would fly to London the next day. She then hesitates, saying her boss would kill her if he learned it, but she frees him, and let Bond undress her in order to have sex. However whilst travelling in a Cessna aeroplane, she puts on her make-up and uses her lipstick pepper spray bomb to distract Bond, while she parachutes out to safety. Helga is persuaded to have killed 007 and have succeeded in her mission, but she cannot see that unfortunately for her, Bond frees himself and manages to survive.
- The next day, Helga, wearing a red tailored skirt and beige pumps, is working with Osato in the SPECTRE volcano base, where she assists her organization to capture a Soviet spacecraft , heightening tensions between Russia and the US. She and her boss are then suddenly called in the CEO's office for an urgent report. Helga worriedly looks at Osato and follows him. The CEO, Blofeld, has discovered that Bond is still alive and asks Mr. Osato and his young secretary why Bond has not been killed. Helga, who was sure to have killed him, is very shocked to learn it and says his death was in all the newspapers, but Blofeld is categorical. The secretary fears number one's reaction, especially as Osato places the full blame on her, saying that he ordered Brandt to kill Bond and she failed at her thankless task. Panic-stricken, the young woman argues that it is not only her fault as Osato had ample opportunity to do it himself too, but Blofeld reminds her that the organization does not tolerate failure. He lets Osato go but Helga stays looking at Blofeld, petrified. Greatly displeased with her inability to carry out her assignment, Blofeld decides to make an example out of her in a very nasty way. While she is summarily dismissed, he initially allows her to believe that he is going to let her live, but unfortunately for her, as she walks over a trap door Blofeld drops her into a pool of his pet piranhas. The unlucky girl is taken by surprise and falls in the water. Realizing what is going to happen to her, she vainly screams for help and tries to swim to escape her horrible fate, but the lethal fish immediately converge on her and she dies screaming with agonizing pain, as they litteraly tear her whole body to the bone. Osato and SPECTRE's customers watch in horror as the poor girl is quickly eaten alive and skeletonized, and he is strictly ordered by Blofeld to eliminate James Bond if he does not want to be killed like his unfortunate secretary.
How plans were foiled:
- The beautiful Helga certainly has a wide array of marketable skills, but she is very cruelly punished for her only failure and is fed to piranhas by her boss Blofeld. Bond was unconscious and tied to a chair, but before doing away with him, the horny secretary just thought she could enjoy some pleasure with him and decided to free him for a moment. Her silly decision saved Bond but costed her her life, but she couldn't know she would be devoured by piranhas a few days later when she decided to have the very last sexual relation of her life with Bond.
- "Mr. Osato believes in a healthy chest", she said whilst making Bond a drink in Osato's office, arching her back to better display her breasts.
- "I've got you now !", she said to Bond when he was in her cabin on the Ning-Po.
- "I'm afraid not... Osato would kill me !", she said hesitating when Bond offered her some money to free him. Osato won't, but Blofeld will.
- "I'm very sorry to leave you... but I have to get off !", she told Bond in the Cessna before she parachuted out to save her life. Bond will survive though, unfortunately for the young woman.
- "You should have killed him yourself ! You had plenty of opportunity !", she said to Osato when he accused her for failing to kill 007. Blofeld then gave a second chance to Osato, but certainly not to the unlucky Helga who had to pay the very painful price of her failure.
Latest page update: made by ABathingApe
, Friday, 6:12 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by ABathingApe
30 words added
2 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: helga brandt
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||helga and connery||0||Apr 18 2013, 4:20 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Apr 18 2013, 4:20 PM EDT Watch
Connery at his best. The scene begins with Helga interrogating Bond and threatening mutilation with a scalpel. In no time at all she's sitting on his lap enjoying herself and teasing him. Shortly after he's persuaded her to release him. As they embrace he takes the scalpel from her, cuts through the straps of her dress and unzips it at the back as he takes it off for what looks like a very heavy session of love making.
|Anonymous||Helga Brandt||0||May 5 2012, 11:58 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: May 5 2012, 11:58 AM EDT Watch
Beautiful but sadistic. She threatens to cut Bond's skin off (or worse), with a surgical scalpel. He persuades her to let him go then repays the favour by taking the scalpel and cutting through the shoulder straps of her dress. He unzips her dress and the scene fades out with the dress falling away just before she is naked. She later tries unsuccessfully to kill him in a burning plane and fails. She pays for this with her life by being stripped to the bone by Piranas. At least Bond only stripped her for sex.
|Anonymous||Helga Brandt||0||Apr 2 2012, 2:17 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Apr 2 2012, 2:17 PM EDT Watch
Great scene as she frees him and he then cuts through her shoulder straps and unzips her sexy black dress before making love to her. "The things I do for England". It could be worse.
Showing 3 of 7 threads for this page - view all