Sign in or
Gustav Graves / Colonel Moon
|Bond Villains Home | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Toby Stephens (Gustav Graves)
- Will Yun Lee (Colonel Moon)
Who he is:
- Initally known as Colonel Tan-Sun Moon, he is a psychopathic renegade North Korean military seeking to wage war in Korea for his own profits unbeknownst to his father, General Moon.
- Bond left him for dead after a chase over the mine fields of the Korean border.
- In fact, he survived and managed to undercome a complete change of skin, face and identity, using a very advanced genetic technology.
- He now passes as Gustav Graves, a young and brilliant British billionaire who claims to have made a fortune from a diamonds mine he discovered in Iceland (which is actually a cover for his blood diamonds smuggling network).
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Shooting at him (as Colonel Moon)
- Tries to roast him with a flamethrower during the hovercraft chase (as Colonel Moon)
- Uses martial arts against Bond during the hovercraft chase (as Colonel Moon)
- Tries to kill him in a fencing duel
- Tries to kill him with the Icarus satellite's heat ray in Iceland
- Uses a suit equipped with an electro-shock weapon
- To use a giant mirror mounted on a satellite in space as a laser weapon to explode the land-mines planted in the DMZ separating North and South Korea, laying the way for an armed invasion of South Korea by North Korean generals under his command.
How plans were foiled:
- When he was Colonel Moon, Bond destroyed a large chunk of his forces, his father uncovered parts of his scheme, and he was left for dead, but not for long...
- Aboard his plane, he shoots his father, and also shoots a window on the plane (bad aim) forcing all of the passengers, with the exception of Bond and himself, to be sucked out of the plane. Bond eventually uses Graves' own electro-shock suit and parachute to force him out of the plane, at which point he is chopped up inside of the jet engine.
How he is dispatched:
- As Colonel Moon, he is thought to have died by falling off a waterfall at the end of the hovercraft chase in North Korea. Turns out he survived.
- He is sucked into his airplane's engine.
- (after punching a punching bag with his therapist inside)
- Moon: That'll teach you to lecture me. Get me another anger management therapist!
- Moon: I studied at Oxford and Harvard. Majored in Western hypocrisy.
- Graves: You have no idea how much Icarus is about to change your world.
- Graves: Besides, there's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.
- Graves: You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams, but my dreams can kill you! Time to face destiny!
- (Bond opens Grave's parachute, which is sucked in the plane's reactor)
- Bond: Time to face gravity!
- (Bond activates Grave's suit's electric shock)
- Graves: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
- (Graves is sucked into the plane's engine and dies in the explosion)
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Jun 20 2015, 8:59 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
2 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: bond girl CASINO ROYALE daniel craig die another day Gustav Graves james bond james bond 007 James Bond Actor james bond car james bond casino royale james bond collection james bond games james bond girl james bond movie james bond poster james bond soundtrack james bond theme song toby stephens villains
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.