Sign in or
- Mexican actor Joaquín Cosío, born in 1962.
Who he is:
- Medrano is an exiled Bolivian general.
- He seeks Quantum's help to reestablish his dictature. His contact is Dominic Greene, who has his own interests in Bolivia and seeks to use the General to achieve them. By brokering a deal to place the general in power, Greene negotiates for a seemingly worthless piece of desert land and whatever is beneath it.
- The General agrees, not knowing that Greene intends to dominate the underground water supply of Bolivia. When they meet at the Perla de las Dunas hotel in the desert to close the deal, Greene brings the General a large payoff and a new stipulation to their deal: Quantum will be the country's chief supplier of water. Medrano at first scoffs at the idea, citing that Quantum intends to charge them double what they pay currently. Greene calmly iterates that Quantum can have him easily eliminated and replaced with someone more compliant, like his bodyguard. The General then signs the agreement.
- Camille Montes' father was a political opponent to his dictature. Medrano had him and Camille's whole family killed. He raped her sister and mother and burned down their house.
- To be reinstalled, with the assistance of Quantum, as the dictator of Bolivia.
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Sending his men to kill Bond in the boat chase in Haiti.
How plans are foiled:
- The deal with Quantum doesn't go as expected for him, and Camille kills him.
How he is dispatched:
- He is shot by Camille.
- (to Camille) "Now your face has the same look of fear as your mother did!"
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Aug 25 2015, 8:42 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
2 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.