Sign in or
General Georgi Koskov
|Bond Villains Home | Bio | Pics & clips|
- Dutch actor Jeroen Krabbé, born in 1944.
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Drugs and captures Bond and flies him to a Soviet airbase in Afghanistan to turn him in as Pushkin's assassin.
- Smuggles Necros onto the military cargo plane to personally deal with Bond.
- Stages a defection to the West to plant suspicion on Pushkin, then stages his own "recapture" by Russian forces.
- Absconds with Russian funds for arms.
- Trades funds with Whitaker for arms for Russians, but also to purchase raw opium from Afghanis.
- Opium to be processed for many times its original value to ensure Koskov's and Whittaker's fortunes.
- Sets up his mistress Kara Milovy as a sniper during his defection, and engineers Bond as counter-sniper to ensure she is killed, covering his tracks.
How plans were foiled:
- Bond makes a split-second decision to not shoot Karaduring Koskov's defection, which provides him with a "lead" to uncovering what Koskov is really up to.
- In Afghanistan, Bond hijacks the aircraft with opium, and manages to dump it all in his fight with Necros.
- Bond, though outgunned, kills Whitaker by using his exploding key-chain to topple a statue of Wellington onto him.
How he is dispatched:
- AtBrad Whitaker's Tangier HQ, he is arrested by Pushkin and his forces and likely executed afterwards.
- "I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts."
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Saturday, 5:48 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
25 words added
26 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Afghanistan Brad Whittaker defector double agent Gen. Georgi Koskov James Bond Jeroen Krabbe Joe Don Baker Koskov military Necros Pushkin Russian Smiert Spionem The Living Daylights Timothy Dalton
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.