Sign in or
|Bio | Pics and Clips | Other Bond Villains|
- Christopher Lee
- Tall, suave, wealthy, ruthless, charming but sadistic and deadly.
- Admires Bond. He even has a dummy of 007 in his fun house.
- Uses a custom made golden gun with one bullet per shot.
- He is an expensive freelance assassin who is paid one million per hit.
- Unique feature is that he has a third nipple.
- His favorite henchman and heir is Nick Nack, his pint sized servant, who sends hitmen to kill him in order to inherit his fortune and land. It doesn't bother Scaramanga though, because these killers provide him perfect targets for training.
- He wants a Solex Agitator to create sun raditation into a deadly weapon.
- Trains himself on living targets inside his "fun house", a sort of amusement park dark ride on his private island. There, he tricks and startles hitmen (who are sent by Nick Nack to kill him) with sound effects, dangling skeleton, blanks-shooting Cow-Boy and Al Capone dummies as well as mirror effects, until he reaches his golden gun and shoots them.
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
Lures Bond to his private island for a duel.
To gain power and wealth from the Solex Agitator stolen from the British scientist Gibson. Also, Scaramanga prides himself on being (he thinks) the person capable of killing 007. He also considers himself Bond's equal, and/or, the "Dark side of James Bond" (and acts that way as well).
How plans were foiled:
Bond wins the duel, retrieves the Solex Agitator and Scaramanga's private island explodes.
How he is dispatched:
Bond shoots him in his Fun House after tricking him by changing places with the 007 dummy.
Scaramanga: "A duel between titans... my Golden Gun against your Walther PPK".
Bond: "Six bullets to your one?"
Scaramanga: "I only need one."
- Christopher Lee is semi-related to Bond author Ian Fleming: his mother married Fleming's uncle Harcourt Rose while he was a child, therefore the relation is not by blood. In the years before Fleming's death, Lee was commonly his golf partner.
- Prior to Scarmanga, Lee was offered and accepted the role of Dr. Julius No in the very first Bond film, but the filmmakers instead went with Joseph Wiseman.
- Initially the superstar of the Hammer horror films of the 50's and 60's (particularly in the role of Dracula), Lee relished his role as Scaramanga in breaking type from his repetitive roles in the horror genre. His impressive filmography includes Fu Manchu, Sherlock Holmes and recurring appearances in TV shows such as The Avengers. After Bond, Lee would have a prominent film career in several other notable film series, including Count Dooku in the Star Wars prelogy and Saruman the White in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, as well as appearing in Tim Burton films such as Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride,Charlie and the chocolate factory and Alice in Wonderland. He will reprise his role of Saruman in The Hobbit trilogy.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Nov 23 2012, 9:15 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
20 words added
12 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||can't read the right side of anything||1||Jul 19 2011, 9:44 AM EDT by Anonymous|
|Facetheslayer||Scaramanga would've defeated 007...||0||Dec 3 2010, 1:44 AM EST by Facetheslayer|
Thread started: Dec 3 2010, 1:44 AM EST Watch
Yeah, I went there and said it. If Scaramanga wasn't cocky enough to put a replica of James in his labyrinth, and the two were on equal grounds, Scaramanga would've come out on top. Also, in other news, Scaramanga defeated Tony Montana in a Deadliest Warrior fiction site I'm involved in (note: I was rather generous on the ending stats for Mr. Montana.) http://deadliestfiction.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Facetheslayer/Tony_Montana_(Scarface)_vs._Fransisco_Scaramanga_(The_Man_with_the_Golden_Gun)
5 out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?
|C.Avix||Scaramanga is one of the best villains||9||Nov 27 2009, 2:04 AM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Jan 27 2009, 10:19 PM EST Watch
I believe scaramanga is one of the best villains because he has a master plan, a cool secret lair, his own personalized weapon, and a distinctive third nipple, but most of all somebody worthy of 007(that isnt a henchmen)
5 out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 4 threads for this page - view all