Sign in or
Dr. Julius No
|Other Bond Villains | Bio | Pics & Clips|
- Canadian actor Joseph Wiseman (1918-2009).
Who he is:
- Julius No was the unwanted child of a German missionary and a Chinese girl from a wealthy family. As a young man, he became the treasurer for the Tongs, a powerful Chinese gang. Dr. No stole 10 Million US Dollars from the Tongs and went into hiding in the US, went to school and earned an advanced scientific degree, but was rejected by scientists in both the East and the West.
- During one of his experiments with radioactivity, he lost his hands, replacing them with metal ones. Enraged by his treatment by the scientific community, No set off to enact revenge and began buidling his base on Crab Key.
- Eventually, Dr. No ended up working for SPECTRE and became one of their top agents. He joined them because of their hate for both East and West.
Attempted methods of killing Bond:
- Sending The Three Blind Mice to kill him, first by attempting to shoot Bond, and then by running him off the road
- Instructing Professor Dent to put a tarantula in Bond's bed
- Sending Dent to kill Bond in his sleep
- Killing him with his metal hands
- Disrupting rocket tests to get revenge on the West.
How plans were foiled:
- Bond, posing as Chang, a technician in the nuclear reactor room that powers Dr. No's Crab Key base, increases the radioactivity going to the cooling tanks, overheating them and starting a melt-down process that destroys Dr. No's facilities before it can be used to shoot down another American missile.
How he is dispatched:
- Bond and Dr. No fight to the death over a steaming vat of radioactive water. Bond gains the upper hand and pushes Dr. No into the vat. Unable to grip the slippery steel ladder railing with his metal hands to escape, Dr. No is boiled alive in the process.
- (to Bond) East. West. Just points of the compass. Each as stupid as the other. I work for SPECTRE - Special Executive for Counter Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion. The four great cornerstones of power headed by the greatest brains in the world.
- The successful criminal brain is always superior. It has to be!
- Unfortunately I misjudged you, Mr. Bond. You are just a stupid police man... whose luck has run out."
- I never fail, Mr. Bond.
- $1 million, Mr. Bond. You were wondering what it cost.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Oct 4 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|007ownsSPECTRE||Chinese girl's family||3||Oct 14 2011, 3:55 AM EDT by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||Names||0||Apr 22 2011, 7:38 PM EDT by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||Dr,no's aperince in games||1||Apr 22 2011, 4:38 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Showing 3 of 7 threads for this page - view all