Sign in or
|Bond Films Home | Main | Pics & Clips|
Informations about the 25th Bond film can be found on this page.
- Daniel Craig signed contracts for two more Bond films after Skyfall, he's most likely to appear in the 25th Bond film.
- If this film is to be released in 2017 or 2018, it will also be Craig's eleventh year as James Bond, making him the longest running actor playing James Bond by tenure and film count since Sir Roger Moore.
- Daniel craig has publicly stated that he would step down from the franchise if he felt he would be too old to play the character.
- Pre-Production on Bond 25 has started with Barbara Broccoli & Michael G. Wilson producing the film. EON Productions, MGM and Sony/Columbia Pictures will be producing the film.
- 20th Century Fox will be distributing the film on home video on behalf of MGM under the banner "MGM Home Entertainment".
- Reportedly, this film, like SPECTRE, will not be based on any original story by Ian Fleming.
- The film will reportedly be shot on 35mm film.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Jun 27 2015, 7:19 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
1 word added
15 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Bond 25
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|DaltonCraigRules||Next Bond actor?||1||Jun 25 2015, 8:44 PM EDT by DaltonCraigRules|
Showing 1 of 1 featured threads for this page