Sign in or
Current informations about the upcoming 24th James Bond film can be found on this page.
Title and release dates:
- No official title has been revealed yet, as of September 2014.
- Set to be released on 23rd October 2015 in the UK, 6th November in the USA, 23rd October 2015 in France and 29th October 2015 in Germany.
- Daniel Craig will return as James Bond. He is under contract until the end of Bond 25's filming.
- Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw and Rory Kinnear will reprise their roles as M, Moneypenny, Q and Bill Tanner, respectively.
- The main villain is rumored to be played by Chiwetel Ejiofor or Mark Strong.
- English Joanne Froggatt may play a role in the movie.
- Many Scandinavian actresses have already been tested for a minor Bond girl role, and the leading female role will most likely be British.
- The casting agency working with casting director Debbie McWilliams has out out a casting call for a henchman/assassin character named Hinx, who is over 6′ 2″, between 30 and 45 and physically fit. He will be involved in a number of fights and have to undergo stunt training, as well as driving. In short, he will be a classic imposing henchman.
Other crew members:
- Director Sam Mendes returns.
- In an April 2014 interview, Mendes revealed that Bond 24 would be a "continuation" of the character stories he began in Skyfall, speaking mainly about the new characters' (M, Moneypenny, and Q) relationships with Bond and each other.
- Screenwriters Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan are working on the script. They want to "punch it up" and sprinkle in more gags, emphasising the witty repartee between 007 and Miss Moneypenny, and focusing on the interplay between Bond and the new M.
- Thomas Newman will probably return for the film's soundtrack.
- The film's plot will not be based on any original Ian Fleming story.
- Filming will start on December 6, 2014. Scheduled release dates for 2015 have not changed yet. See here.
- Location shooting will take place in Morocco, Austria (replacing Norway), and a car chase in Rome.
- Pinewood Studios in England will once again be home to 007 for studio filming.
- A new car will appear in the movie, it will be a new Aston Martin. Maybe the new Vanquish?
- The movie's IMDb page.
Latest page update: made by DaltonCraigRules
, Yesterday, 3:20 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DaltonCraigRules
13 words added
3 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||Bring Martin Campbell back...!||3||Aug 27 2014, 1:13 PM EDT by DaltonCraigRules|
Thread started: Mar 5 2013, 3:31 PM EST Watch
Bring Martin Campbel back to direct Bond 24 25 26...etc. The best Brosnan & Craig Bond movies are Goldeneye & Casino Royale, both directed by Mr Campbell !! Bring him back !!
1 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
|bolorkay||Bond 24||2||Jul 27 2014, 10:33 PM EDT by DaltonCraigRules|
|goldengun891||My hopes for Bond 24||3||Jan 2 2014, 3:02 PM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Mar 17 2013, 7:07 AM EDT Watch
I hope that they bring some cool gadgets to the table like they did with Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan. It's about time that they start making Daniel Craig's Bond a cooler Bond. As for the weapons and the movie I would like to see them make Bond 24 like a updated Moonraker by bringing different kind of laser guns in the mix. I would like them to name it something else.
0 out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 32 threads for this page - view all