Sign in or
A View to a Kill
|Main | Other Bond Films | Fast Facts | Pics & Clips|
- Multimillionaire psychopath Max Zorin is the mastermind behind a scheme to destroy Silicon Valley in order to gain control over the international microchip market. With the countdown ticking toward a cataclysmic disaster, James Bond must stop this madman from achieving his goal and killing millions.
- May 22, 1985
- The destruction of Silicon Valley and the domination of the microchip market.
Box Office Results:
- $152.4 million
- 2 hours, 12 minutes
- Walther PPK
- Ring Camera
- Glare Eliminating Glasses
- Carbon copy reading device
- Credit card lock opener
- John Glen
- Richard Maibaum
- Michael G. Wilson
- A View To a Kill
Title Song Artist:
- Duran Duran
- Roger Moore as James Bond
- Christopher Walken as Max Zorin
- Grace Jones as May Day
- Patrick Bauchau as Scarpine
- Willoughby Gray as Dr. Carl Mortner
- Alison Doody as Jenny Flex
- Papillon Soo Soo as Pan Ho
- Manning Redwood as Bob Conley
- Tanya Roberts as Stacey Sutton
- Fiona Fullerton as Pola Ivanova
- Walter Gotell as General Anatol Gogol
- Geoffrey Keen as Sir Frederick Gray
- Robert Brown as M
- Desmond Llewelyn as Q
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny(This Lois Maxwell's last appearance as moneypenny)
- Patrick Macnee as Sir Godfrey Tibbett
- David Yip as Chuck Lee
- Jean Rougerie as Achille Aubergine
- Siberia, Russia; London, UK; Ascot, UK; Paris and rural France; San Francisco and the Bay Area, USA.
- Zorin: "Intuitive improvisation is the secret of a genius."
- Zorin drops one of his associates out of his airship when he backs out of his plan and quips ' So does anyone else want to drop out.'
- When Stacey breaks a vase containing her grandfather's ashes over a thug's head, there are no ashes inside
- In numerous action and chase scenes, it is obvious that it is a stunt double, not Moore.
- Conquests: 4
- Martinis: 0
- Kills: 5
- "Bond, James Bond": 2
- The last Bond movie to have Roger Moore playing Bond.
- Although Patrick Macnee is more notable for his role as John Steed from the British TV series "The Avengers", he appears in the Bond series after three of his female partners: Honor Blackman (Cathy Gale) had appeared in "Goldfinger" while both Diana Rigg (Emma Peel) and "New Avenger" Joanna Lumley (Purdey) appeared in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".
Latest page update: made by BOND1234567
, Jan 23 2013, 1:15 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by BOND1234567
7 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: christopher walken duran duran grace jones james bond james bond 007 James Bond Actor james bond car james bond movie roger moore
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||frez_oren||1||Dec 15 2012, 8:01 AM EST by DaltonCraigRules|
Thread started: Jan 20 2012, 7:33 AM EST Watch
Is it me or this Bond movie is the only movie with no Bond theme at all during the movie??
Do you find this valuable?
|MrPhelps||AVTAK (page: 1 2 3 4)||61||Feb 10 2011, 5:57 AM EST by Anonymous|
Thread started: Nov 7 2009, 11:14 PM EST Watch
One of the things I like about this movie is that there is a true sense of suspense in the final act. After Lee is killed on his way to warn the CIA of Zorin’s plan, there is only Bond and Stacey left. So the third act is suspenseful because the audience already knows that the calvary will not be coming to the rescue. It’s left to Bond (and the alliance he can form with May Day) to save the day.
8 out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?
|Anonymous||Worst of the RM Bonds.||13||Sep 29 2010, 10:19 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Aug 25 2010, 3:10 AM EDT Watch
I have a hard time watching this one all the way thru.
0 out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 13 threads for this page - view all